January 10th - 13th, 2018 Breckenridge's celebration of snow, tradition and more fun than you can handle.
Ullr Fest will celebrate 55 years January 10-13, 2018! The Town of Breckenridge invites snow lovers of all ages to join the party. During Ullr Fest in Breckenridge, don’t be surprised to see horned Viking hats adorning the heads of skiers and snowboarders, the biggest bonfire in town, and more than 12,000 Ullr enthusiasts filling the streets for the Ullr Parade with crazy float participants skiing off jumps on Main Street or gliding along town in a hot tub. Join us to rejoice with Ullr himself... he's ready for a good party.
- Break the world's longest shot ski record at Ullr Shot Ski
- Take part in the Ullr Parade down Main Street
- Retire your Christmas tree at the Ullr Bonfire
- Prove your dedication to the cold at Ullr Ice Plunge
- Talent show, comedy night, film festival, family activities and a whole lot of ULLR!